Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy 30th Eric!

We celebrated Eric's 30th birthday and Mother's Day at the Wynn. Our fantastic babysitter took care of the boys for an all too quick 24 hours so we could get away for the night. After checking in, we relaxed by the pool for a couple of hours with yummy margaritas and not so yummy tequila shots. Next, we rushed back to the room to get ready for Le Reve and dinner at Okada. The show was pretty unbelievable and you can never go wrong with sushi, so the only other thing to top that off, would be winning some money. I'm not a gambler, but I have been known to treat myself to a game or two of wheel of fortune every now and then. Let's just say I was having a great time before, but now $50 dollars richer, I was one happy girl! The final touches of our 24 hours away included a yummy Mother's Day breakfast and more pool time.


Yep - I could get used to this 24 hour break thing.


I heart Wheel of Fortune. I heart free money even more.


Beautiful view from the restaurant

Jason and Eric doing the club thing. Me? In the room asleep!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: