Monday, October 06, 2008

Preschool Open House

Have I mentioned how ecstactic I am with Ethan's preschool teacher? In a nutshell, she is a godsend to the Payne family. She has a way with Ethan like I've never seen with any other teacher. He connected with her from the start. Ethan had his open house last week and although he was confused with going to school at night, he really enjoyed showing us around the classroom. It was fun to stand back and watch him venture around the room.

Ethan and daddy at Open House.
Notice how I wrote his name on his craft and attempted to make it look like an actual person by drawing eyes and attaching hair on the head, not the arm where Ethan put it at first. Eric just stood back and laughed at me...typical teacher and control freak. I'm gettingbetter at letting him do it... I swear!
Ethan and awesome Miss Teri. He really loves her, even if he is scowling in the picture.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: