Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ethan Turns 3!

This weekend we celebrated Ethan's 3rd birthday at Esselmont park. We love this park, not only because it's right around the corner, but also because it has a great water feature to keep the kids cool during the scorching summer. We had so much fun watching the kids splash and bounce around.


Eric is really looking forward to teaching Ethan how to golf. It helps that we have turf in our backyard. It's almost as if he has his very own putting green!

Ethan and Daddy sharing a cupcake at the party.

Yes there is supposed to be an E candle on this cake. However, the party setup didn't go as I had planned and I was a bit frazzled when I was trying to assemble the candles. So...I accidentally broke the E off and it became "Three-than" instead of Ethan. Not exactly how I envisioned it to look but it made us smile nonetheless. "Happy Birthday Three-than!"


Ethan and his friend Andrew being silly in the bouncehouse.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: